All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe number one bestseller! This new edition of the much-loved Bradford's Crossword Solver's Dictionary offers even more. Now available in paperback with a clear text design, users will never again be short of answers to their crossword clues! Bradford's Crossword Solver's Dictionary is a unique type of crossword dictionary in that it has been compiled and crafted by a single author based on her 50 years' experience of crossword solving. Every word in this dictionary has appeared as a solution to a real crossword clue. Previous readers have found this book an invaluable reference work for both cryptic and quick crosswords, and new users will be quickly converted!
- Author BiographyAnne Bradford has been compiling her Crossword Solver's Dictionary since 1957, and regularly publishes new editions. She devotes a considerable time each day to solving crosswords, and notes, on average, 150 words a week. She is an active member of the Crossword Club and also sets crosswords. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Anne R. Bradford
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectDictionaries (single language)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date07/01/2017
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight720 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.