All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHundreds of wide-ranging wordlists - all sorted by length and then alphabetically - to help with solving cryptic and quick crossword clues. Portable and pocket-sized, it is the ideal solving companion on your travels. A must for all crossword-solvers, this brand-new addition to the Bradford's crossword series has been compiled with help from Anne Bradford. It gives hundreds of useful word lists covering a wide range of subjects, with each list sorted by length, and then alphabetically, to give maximum help with solving crossword clues. Solvers can locate words by subject, spotting the word they need to complete their crossword grids quickly: the perfect companion volume to Bradford's Pocket Crossword Solver's Dictionary.
- Author BiographyAnne Bradford has been compiling her Crossword Solver's Dictionary since 1957, and regularly publishes new editions. She devotes a considerable time each day to solving crosswords, and notes, on average, 150 words a week. She is an active member of the Crossword Club and also sets crosswords. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Anne R. Bradford
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication29/04/2010
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight240 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.