All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover over 1,200 species of animals and plants found in the coastal regions of Britain and make the most of your surroundings, whether you are on a holiday browse or serious quest. This is the definitive photographic reference guide for nature enthusiasts. This informative photographic guide will help nature enthusiasts visiting the seashore to discover and quickly and accurately identify the animals and plants commonly found in the coastal areas of Britain. The book is illustrated with beautiful photographs throughout, the perfect seashore companion for 'staycation' travelling nature enthusiasts as well as general natural history buffs. Young and old alike keen to discover the wildlife of Britain's coastal areas will delight in this beautifully practical guide.
- Author BiographyPaul Sterry has written and illustrated more than 50 books, including the bestselling Collins Complete British Wildlife and Collins Complete British Birds. Trained as a zoologist, Paul has been a wildlife photographer for over 20 years and regularly undertakes research expeditions. He has worked as a Research Fellow at Sussex University studying freshwater ecology. Paul is a keen birder and conservationist.
- Author(s)Andrew Cleave,Paul Sterry
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleCollins Complete Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note(Approx 1600 colour photographs), Index
- Weight750 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.