Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are few spirits that command such dedication, interest and affection as whisky. The purpose of this book is to provide a pathway through the whisky maze, to demystify it and to provide a platform from which a lifetime's hobby can be launched. Whisky expert Dominic Roskrow explores all aspects of this popular drink, delving into its history, dispelling the myths surrounding it and highlighting individualities of the many varieties that exist. Includes: * Origins and history of whisky * How whiskies are made today * Guide to Scottish distilleries * Single malt whiskies * How to drink and appreciate whisky * Sections on whiskies of the world, including Irish whiskey and bourbon * Debunking myths * Types of whisky * Buying whisky
- Author BiographyDominic Roskrow is consultant editor of Whisky Magazine, and sales development director of The Whisky Shop. He runs whisky tastings across Britain for connoisseurs, beginners and corporate audiences.
- Author(s)Dominic Roskrow
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/01/2009
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Series TitleCollins GEM
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight110 g
- Width82 mm
- Height117 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.