All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.91
About this product
- DescriptionCollins International Primary English is a six-level, multi-component course for the international market which has been carefully developed to meet the needs of teachers and students. Collins is working with Cambridge International Examinations towards endorsement of these titles. Collins International Primary English is a self-contained, cohesive course which develops reading, writing, speaking and listening skills at primary level. Consisting of students' books, workbooks, teachers' guides and a digital resource, it includes a wide range of stimulating and engaging texts to build literacy and language skills. With a colourful and engaging design, the Student's Books follow a clear structure and progression through the levels.They feature carefully selected texts, covering both fiction and n-fiction genres, including extracts from the highly successful Collins Big Cat series. Skills are clearly defined and different levels of ability are catered for within each unit. Also in the series: the Student's Books are supported by online resources, workbooks, and comprehensive teacher support.
- Author BiographyCollins UK is a leading information-led publisher of illustrated and narrative nonfiction.
- Author(s)Daphnee Paizee
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication09/03/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins International Primary English
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight270 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.