All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $25.73Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
About this product
- DescriptionCollins International Primary Maths supports best practice in primary maths teaching, whilst encouraging teacher professionalism and automy. A wealth of supporting digital assets are provided for every lesson, including slideshows, animations, tools and games to ensure they are rich, lively and engaging. Each lesson is based on a 'big idea', providing an engaging, exciting theme which is anchored in a real-life international context. Activities, exercises and investigations provide opportunities for learners to apply their kwledge, skills and understanding of the mathematics they are learning.
- Author BiographyPeter Clarke has been a mathematics coordinator and deputy headteacher in primary schools in Australia and London. He has also worked as a mathematics advisor and has written many publications on primary mathematics. He also lectures on initial teacher training and postgraduate courses, and runs INSET at schools and conferences.
- Author(s)Lisa Jarmin,Ngaire Orsborn
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCollins International Primary Maths
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight270 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Series Edited byPeter Clarke
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.