All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollins Primary Science fully meets the requirements of the Cambridge International Examinations Primary Science Curriculum Framework and the material has been carefully developed to meet the needs of primary science students and teachers in a range of international contexts. Content is organised according to the three main strands: Biology, Chemistry and Physics and the skills detailed under the Scientific Enquiry strand are introduced and taught in the context of those areas. For each of Stages 1 to 6 as detailed in the Cambridge Primary Science Framework, we offer: * A full colour, highly illustrated and photograph rich Student's Book * A write-in Workbook linked to the Student's Book * This comprehensive Teacher's Guide with clear suggestions for using the materials, including the electronic components of the course * A DVD-ROM which contains slideshows, video clips, additional photographs and interactive activities for use in the classroom.
- Author(s)Karen Morrison
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCollins International Primary Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Weight190 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.