All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollins New Primary Maths Activity Book 1A is packed with exciting activities to help build and develop the skills needed to be successful in Maths. Each page features lots of hands-on, highly visual activities with a low level of text to give pupils confidence in learning maths. Activity Book 1A contains: * fun activities to consolidate the objectives covered in the daily maths lesson * objectives at the top of each page so the child is in control of their own learning * space to record answers, providing structure to each exercise * simple text. * engaging, colourful graphics.
- Author BiographyPeter Clarke has been a mathematics coordinator and deputy headteacher in primary schools in Australia and London. He has also worked as a mathematics advisor and has written many publications on primary mathematics. He also lectures on initial teacher training and postgraduate courses, and runs INSET at schools and conferences.
- Author(s)Peter Clarke
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/05/2008
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Weight670 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $17.63
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.