CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.62
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.65
About this product
- DescriptionCollins New Primary Maths Pupil Book 6C is packed with exciting activities to help build and develop the skills needed to be successful in Maths. Pupil Book 6C contains: * fun activities to consolidate the objectives covered in the daily maths lesson * objectives at the top of each page so the child is in control of their own learning * 3 clear levels of differentiation * engaging, colourful graphics.
- Author BiographyPeter Clarke has been a mathematics coordinator and deputy headteacher in primary schools in Australia and London. He has also worked as a mathematics advisor and has written many publications on primary mathematics. He also lectures on initial teacher training and postgraduate courses, and runs INSET at schools and conferences.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/09/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCollins New Primary Maths
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Weight380 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Series Edited byPeter Clarke
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.