All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA curriculum-supportive Primary World Atlas for children aged 7-11 years (Key Stage 2). Designed for use in the classroom or at home, this revised edition includes informative politically coloured reference mapping of all major world regions. * This primary atlas provides an introduction to mapping of the UK, Europe and all major regions of the world. It includes information on map reading skills, the meaning of scale and measuring distances. * The reference maps are informative, politically coloured, and easy to read with national capitals and major cities easily identifiable. The maps are supported with national flags and basic national statistics. * Continental maps are linked to the regional mapping and are supported by a selection of aerial and terrestrial photographs. Continental relief maps show layer colouring and major physical features are highlighted. * The index uses a simple grid reference system and a selection of web addresses is included to help with further study.
- Author BiographyExplore the world through accurate and up-to-date mapping.
- Author(s)Collins Maps
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- SubjectChildren's Maps & Atlases
- Series TitleCollins Primary Atlases
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight280 g
- Width226 mm
- Height312 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.