Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.00Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by coochiecool
- Est. delivery by 6 Mar
- AU $5.00+ AU $4.60 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by dazzledayz
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContents include: choosing a puppy to match your character and lifestyle; how to have a sociable, friendly puppy; step-by-step colour photoguides on training methods; how to teach a puppy to behave well; first lessons - house-training, chewing and play-biting; games, sports and tricks; and preventing aggression and other behaviour problems.
- Author BiographyGwen Bailey is The Blue Cross Animal Welfare Society's Animal Behaviourist and Chairman of the Association of Pet Behaviour Counsellors. She is author of Collins Good Dog Behaviour and The Perfect Puppy (Hamlyn Books).
- Author(s)Gwen Bailey
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/11/2002
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date08/02/2011
- Content Note150 col illus, Index
- Weight278 g
- Width152 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.