Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 6 Mar
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introductory atlas for secondary schools, perfectly designed to support and motivate Key Stage 3 students in geographical and mapping skills. * Previously published as the award winning Collins Foundation World Atlas the Collins School Atlas has been revised and extended. It features 96 pages of clear, easy to read maps, satellite images, an atlas skills section and hundreds of statistics. * This introductory atlas for secondary school students aged 11-14 is designed to help students develop map, atlas and data handling skills. The content adheres closely to the requirements of the National Curriculum and incorporates results of classroom testing. * Its clear and accessible layout will motivate pupils of all abilities at Key Stage 3 and S1-S2. An easy to follow introductory 'map and atlas skills' section, useful for both teacher and pupil, is followed by clear, easy to read reference maps presented with locator maps, fact boxes and flags, descriptive text, detailed map keys and photos. For this new edition more detailed reference mapping of the British Isles is included. * Carefully selected focus country studies include mapping on contrasting regions and special topics. * The latest available country-by-country statistics are listed in a separate section and the index includes full latitude and longitude values. * The extended world section in this edition covers all the global issues required by the National Curriculum e.g. climate, population, biomes, earthquakes and volcaes. * Colour coding of the titling and marginalia aids the identification of the sections within the atlas.
- Author BiographyExplore the world through accurate and up-to-date mapping.
- Author(s)Collins Maps
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- SubjectChildren's Maps & Atlases
- Series TitleCollins Primary Atlases
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date15/12/2015
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight430 g
- Width226 mm
- Height312 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 11
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.08
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.