Collins Starting Shakespeare: Starting Shakespeare by HarperCollins Publishers (Paperback, 1983)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA best-selling introduction to Shakespeare, his world and his plays. Stimulating idea and resources enable students to get to grips with the plays in an enjoyable way. Key Assessment Objectives are covered through a range of activities. Topics include: study of historical context, plot, sub-plot, genre, character, themes, language, and staging Includes advice on how to prepare for and approach the exam Features sample exam questions
- Author BiographyEric Boagey is the author of the best-selling 'Starting Shakespeare'.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication31/12/1983
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Starting Shakespeare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight200 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.