All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book of activities is designed to be used with Collins World in Maps, a theme based atlas of the World. The atlas matches the revised geography requirements for the National Curriculum at Key Stage 2. The' Activities' book contains over 70 photo-copyable worksheets which form the basis for lesson planning. These readymade activities are ideal extension material to the suggested activities contained within the atlas (World in Maps). The In Maps series includes Collins World in Maps Collins UK in Maps Collins UK in Maps Activities
- Author BiographyExplore the world through accurate and up-to-date mapping.
- Author(s)Collins Maps
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleCollins Primary Atlases
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations, maps
- Weight272 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Format DetailsA4
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.