All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA vicious murder at sea begins a series of deadly events stretching from Europe to the Middle East and Africa. International conspirators plot to send a shipment of goods to an undisclosed destination, and they will stop at thing to achieve their ends. A concealed world of deceit and lies is populated by an international assassin, a brutal ship's captain, criminal businessmen, rogue scientists, and ruthless government representatives. Standing in their paths is Bavarian Kommissar of Police Franz Waldbaer, assisted by a team of CIA operational specialists and a capable, if prickly, female Austrian police official. The stakes are high and the time is limited to prevent an incident with major international implications. From the alpine peaks of Germany to the alley ways of Azerbaijan, from CIA headquarters in Virginia to the sweep of the North Atlantic, the pace is furious as malevolent and murderous players do all within their power to defeat the forces of order arrayed against them.
- Author BiographyJohn J. LeBeau served as a clandestine operations officer in the Central Intelligence Agency for 25 years. Dr. LeBeau is now Professor of National Security Studies at the George C. Marshall European Center for Security Studies In Garmish, Germany. His first novel, Collision of Evil, was nominated Best First Novel by International Thriller Writers.
- Author(s)John LeBeau
- PublisherOceanview Publishing
- Date of Publication03/02/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationIpswich, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOceanview Publishing
- Weight658 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.