All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a short outline of the present state of the theory of electron collisions with atomic particles - atoms, molecules and ions. It is addressed to those who by nature of their work need detailed information about the cross sections of various processes of electron collisions with atomic particles: experimentalists working in plasma physics, optics, quantum electronics, atmospheric and space physics, 'etc. Some of the cross sections have been measured. But in many important cases the only source of information is theoretical calcu- lation. The numerous theoretical papers dealing with electronic collision processes contain various approximations. The inter- relation between them and the level of their accuracy is often diffi- cult to understand without a systematic study of the theory of atomic collisions, t to mention that theoretical considerations are necessary for the consistent interpretation of experimental results. The main constituents of the book are: 1. General theory with special emphasis on the topics most impor- tant for understanding and discussing electron collisions with atomic particles.
- Author(s)G. F. Drukarev
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- Series TitlePhysics of Atoms and Molecules
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight493 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.