Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor update January 1, 2015: This is a very outdated version, but it still has good, basic ideas and methods for the burgeoning experimenter. Please use the book as 'informational and experimental' uses only! ABOUT: This book Book is based upon kwn colloidal production methods as published and made available for the years 1994-2007. This is the 1st compilation and is about 76 pages long. This edition contain both current and even some peoples fringe colloidal methods to experiment with. Easy to follow, simple and straight forward methods are discussed and illustrated by graphics, pictures and charts. The 1st Edition *This book is followed up by the larger, more complete, up to date Alternative Health Colloidal Producers Guide. Later in 2015, both guides will be combined and updated into the final version.
- Author BiographyWith the help of his Colloidal Research Group, including wonderful field researchers and supporters, Marc has been designing and testing electronic systems for the production of colloidal minerals for the Alternative Health Therapy industry since 1994. With the help of many professional and amateur scientists, Marc has compiled some of the latest information on colloidal production. Marc currently works with Organix Technologies, LLC in Oregon, USA.
- Author(s)Marc Peterson
- Date of Publication04/04/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.