All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore diverse landscapes, travel back in time, and discover unique populations, all without leaving your chair! Start your international tour in Colombia, land of Gabriel Garca Mrquez, coffee, incredible biodiversity, and so much more. This colorful, informative book introduces Colombias history, geography, culture, climate, government, ecomy, and other significant features. Sidebars, maps, fact pages, a glossary, a timeline, historic images and full-color photos, and well-placed graphs and charts enhance this engaging title. Countries of the World is a series in Essential Library, an imprint of ABDO Publishing Company.
- Author(s)Carol Hand
- PublisherEssential Library
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleCountries of the World Set 2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEssential Library
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width246 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.