All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionColombia, which has coasts on both the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea, has been a strategically important region for more than 500 years. Today, the Republic of Colombia is the fourth-largest country in South America. Many of Colombia's 45 million residents farm to survive, and coffee and other agricultural products remain the country's main legal exports. Over the past two decades the United States has helped the Colombian government crack down on its main illegal export-cocaine and other drugs. Colombia remains one of the most important nations of Latin America. Each lavishly illustrated book in the South America Today series teaches about the geography, history, ecomy, and culture of each nation. Each volume is indexed, and contains a bibliography featuring books and Web sources for further information.
- Author(s)LeeAnne Gelletly
- PublisherMason Crest Publishers
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleSouth America Today
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMason Crest Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.