All listings for this product
Best Selling in Fiction Books
- AU $65.36New
- AU $52.54Used
A Game of Thrones: The Story Continues: The Complete Box Set of All 7 Books by George R. R. Martin (Paperback, 2012)
- AU $53.38New
- AU $47.52Used
- AU $16.07New
- AU $8.06Used
- AU $70.49New
- AU $16.57New
- AU $18.34New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $14.06
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $24.68
- AU $24.34Trending at AU $26.22
- AU $18.40Trending at AU $28.50
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $15.95
- AU $18.80Trending at AU $19.89
About this product
- DescriptionIa! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young. His work has inspired many. From writers ranging from Stephen King, Robert Bloch and Ramsey Campbell; to electronic games, movies, comic books and tabletop games. So important is this influence he is kwn simply by one name. LOVECRAFT. Now it can be told. A history so secret that kwledge of it threatens the very fabric of the Colonies. Hidden in the depths of Colonial Gothic, Lovecraft's influence lurks in the shadows only to flee when it is seen. Now Lovecraft's influence is given its due. Colonial Gothic: Lovecraft is your guide to introducing the concepts of Lovecraft's writing to the world of Colonial Gothic. From location, to blasphemous works, to creature whose existence is impossible to comprehend; everything you need to bring a touch of Lovecraft to your game is found here. Written by Graeme Davis and Richard Iorio and featuring art by Tony Ackland, Colonial Gothic: Lovecraft is your guide to the hidden terrors and secrets of Colonial Gothic. Beware: learning these secrets might leave you changed. The authors and artist take responsibility for the state of your sanity after you learn these secrets.
- Author(s)Graeme Davis,Richard Iorio
- PublisherRogue Games, Inc.
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRogue Games, Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight321 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.