All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe ninth edition of Colonial Latin America provides a concise study of the history of the Iberian colonies in the New World and their preconquest background to the wars of independence in the early nineteenth century. Colonial Latin America is indispensable for students who wish to gain a deeper understanding of the fascinating and often colorful history of the cultures, the people, and the struggles that have played a part in shaping Latin America.
- Author BiographyMark A. Burkholder is Curators' Professor of History at the University of Missouri-St. Louis. Lyman L. Johnson is Professor Emeritus of History at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- Author(s)Professor of History Lyman L Johnson,Professor of History Mark A Burkholder
- PublisherOxford University Press, USA
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press, USA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement9th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.