CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $93.78Trending at AU $97.35
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.89
- AU $58.79Trending at AU $64.96
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $40.96
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.56
- AU $17.35Trending at AU $18.24
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.04
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1942, Hitler led the world's most savage military machine. Stalin ruled Russia while America was just beginning to show its strength in World War II. Then, in Harry Turtledove's brilliantly imagined Worldwar saga, an alien assault changed everything. Nuclear destruction engulfed major cities, and the invaders claimed half the planet before an uneasy peace could be achieved. A spectacular tale of tyranny and freedom, destruction and hope, the Colonization series takes us into the tumultuous 1960s, as the reptilian Race ponders its uneasy future. But w a new, even deadlier war threatens. Though the clamoring tribes of Earth play dangerous games of diplomacy, the ultimate power broker will be the Race itself. For the colonists have one option human can igre. With a vast, ancient empire already in place, the Race has the power to annihilate every living being on planet Earth.
- Author BiographyHarry Turtledove is an award-winning full-time writer of science fiction, fantasy, alternate history, and historical fiction, including the novels The Guns of the South and How Few Remain. An AudioFile Earphones Award winner and Audie Award finalist, Patrick Lawlor is also an accomplished stage actor.
- Author(s)Harry Turtledove
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication19/04/2010
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleColonization
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight206 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Narrator(s)Patrick Lawlor
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time1710
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.