All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis full-color atlas presents nearly 700 images from the largest and busiest trauma center in North America. The images bring the reader to the bedside of patients with the full spectrum of common and uncommon traumatic injuries including motor vehicle accidents, falls, lacerations, burns, impalements, stabbings, and gunshot wounds. The clinical, operative, and autopsy photographs; X-ray, ultrasound, CT, MRI, and angiography radiographs; and original illustrations depicting injury patterns guide clinicians in recognizing, prioritizing, and managing trauma patients by using the physical cues paramount to the emergency setting. Organized by major body regions into separate chapters on the head, face, neck, chest, abdomen, musculoskeletal system, spine and soft tissue, the thorough text of this comprehensive atlas discusses management guidelines, emergency workup protocols, and common pitfalls. The Color Atlas of Emergency Trauma is an essential resource for those involved in trauma care.
- PrizesCommended for British Medical Association Book of the Year 2004.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2003
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note360 b/w illus. 300 colour illus.
- Weight1320 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDemetrios Demetriades,Diku P. Mandavia,Edward J. Newton
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $27.94
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.