All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis atlas is designed to aid in the careful and thorough gross examination of the placenta by providing an illustrated manual of examination that includes rmal variations, abrmal findings, as well as unusual pathology. With 186 illustrations, 154 in color, this atlas contains a wealth of important information for pathologists examining the placenta. The book is highly recommended for all those engaged in pathologic examination of the placenta. The text is concise, and the book provides a rapid reference for pathologists.
- Author BiographyCynthia G. Kaplan, MD is Associate Professor of Pathology at the State University of New York at Stony Brook in Stony Brook, New York.
- Author(s)Cynthia G. Kaplan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight478 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2007
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.