All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionColor Atlas of Strabismus Surgery: Strategies and Techniques provides concise, comprehensive descriptions of surgical procedures by one of the world's leading experts. Pediatric ophthalmologists, ophthalmology residents and fellows, as well as general ophthalmologists, will find this atlas to be essential to their work.
- Author(s)Kenneth W. Wright,Lisa Thompson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/12/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note175 black & white illustrations, 80 colour illustrations, 80 black & white tables, biography
- Weight681 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2007
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.