All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSYNESTHESIA: A neurological condition characterized by automatic, involuntary sensory perceptions triggered by seemingly unrelated stimuli. There is something unusual about Dr. Jenna Ramey's brain, a rare perceptual quirk that punctuates her experiences with flashes of color. They are hard to explain: red can mean anger, or love, or strength. But she can use these spontaneous mental associations, understand and interpret them eugh to help her read people and situations in ways others cant. As an FBI forensic psychiatrist, she used it to profile and catch criminals. Years ago, she used it to save her own family from her charming, sociopathic mother. Now, the FBI has detained a mass murderer and called for Jenna's help. Upon interrogation she learns that, behind bars or t, he holds the power to harm more incents--and is obsessed with gaining power over Jenna herself. He has a partner still on the loose. And Jenna's unique mind, with its strange and subtle perceptions, may be all that can prevent a terrifying reality...
- Author BiographyColby Marshall is a member of International Thriller Writers and Sisters in Crime. She is especially qualified to write about synesthesia, as she has this rare condition.
- Author(s)Colby Marshall
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication05/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleDr. Jenna Ramey Novel
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight318 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.