All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBudding young chefs will savor this flavorful book and its mixture of puzzles and games. Join Molly and Jack for a feast of mazes, crosswords, and creative coloring pages, all focused on tasty foods. Decorative pages provide a place to record favorite family recipes, and 30 colorful stickers of food, utensils, and other items from the kitchen offer an extra dash of seasoning.
- Author BiographyMonica Wellington has written and illustrated more than a dozen Dover books, including the popular Color & Cook series. Many of her storybooks feature cooking, gardening and outdoor themes. Monica, who resides in New York City, hopes that the focus of this new series will inspire kids to enjoy the wonders of gardening, no matter where they live.
- Author(s)Monica Wellington
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication31/07/2012
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDover Children's Activity Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $36.11Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.