All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.62
About this product
- DescriptionIt's summertime, and Molly and Jack have stocked up on fresh fruits and vegetables from the Farmer's Market. Now it's time to whip up some yummy treats - and sell them to their friends in the neighborhood! This tasty coloring book will show children how to eat right with a variety of healthy, hearty snacks.
- Author BiographyMonica Wellington has written and illustrated over 25 picture books for children in her bold, graphic style. She has always loved to cook and many of her books are about making delicious foods. Monica hopes that her new coloring books will inspire kids to get into the kitchen and have fun. She lives in New York City with her daughter and two cats where there are many diverse choices of what to eat. She also loves to travel to other countries andtry local specialties.
- Author(s)Monica Wellington
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDover Coloring Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width209 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Coloring / join-the-dot book
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.