All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionUse color to improve your storytelling, deliver critical emotional cues, and add impact to you videos. This book shows you how to analyze color correction problems and solve them- whatever NLE or plugin you use. Experienced editors and colorists in their own right, the authors also include the wisdom of top colorists, directors of photography, and color scientists to deliver this insightful and authoritative presentation of the theory and practice of color correction. The book provides technical insight into how to effectively color correct your video, also delving into how color can impact storytelling and deliver critical emotional cues. The new edition also includes 2 new Quickstart Tutorials , a new chapter on how color impacts storytelling, information on the impact HD has had on the correcting process, and updated application specifications. The companion DVD features new and more robust tutorial media.
- Author BiographySteve Hullfish produces and edits trailers, TV spots, promos and DVDs through his company, Verascope Pictures, which serves high-end clients: Universal Studios, NBC Television, DreamWorks, HIT Entertainment, Jim Henson Entertainment, VeggieTales and others. He has also co-edited two feature films for Sony/Tristar: Courageous and War Room. His 30 years of producing and editing TV shows and spots have garnered many national awards, including a national Emmy as part of the editing team of the Oprah Winfrey Show. He has co-written four other books including Color Correction for Digital Video, Avid XpressPro On the Spot, The Avid XpressPro Editing Workshop and - most recently - Avid Uncut: Workflows, Tips, and Techniques from Hollywood Pros. He is also in demand as a color correction and editing trainer for clients including NBC Sports, Major League Soccer, Turner Networks, The Versus Network, Southeast Television, Whole Foods, Avid, Tektronix, and the Children's Television Network.
- Author(s)Jaime Fowler,Steve Hullfish
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content NoteApprox. 290 illustrations (300 in full color)
- Weight776 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book and DVD
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.