Color Inspirations: More Than 3,000 Innovative Palettes from the Colourlovers.Com Community by Darius A. Monsef (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $47.22Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe rules for color are t black and white. Color Inspirations contains some of the very best color palettes from the popular website COLOURlovers.com, organized by color family in a logical, easy-to-use format. In this complete reference, you'll discover 3,286 fresh, inspiring color palettes-ready to be applied to your latest design or project and complete with accurate CMYK, RGB and HEX values. In fact, you can use the included CD* to import any color palette into your design software immediately. *Please te that the CD is t included with the ebook version of this title. This comprehensive book also includes a brief primer on color theory and an inspiration section that will help you discover new color combinations in the world around you. It contains everything you need to find the best color palettes for your project in a snap. From the Introduction: We all have some common connections and associations to color based on cultural influences and popular theories, but color is ultimately a unique experience for all of us. And because of that, there is t just one set of rules for how to think about and use color. We live in a global community with tools that allow us to create something independently and share it with the masses. This interconnected environment generates a much wider spectrum of color ideas and color applications. System and Software Requirements: To access and use the color palettes with this CD, you'll need either a Mac running OS X with CD drive, or a PC running Windows XP with CD drive. Palettes are saved in ASE, Expression, GIMP and HTML formats. The following applications for Mac or Windows are also necessary to open ASE files: Adobe Photoshop CS2 or above or Adobe Illustrator CS2 or above.
- Author BiographyDarius A. Monsef IV, aka Bubs, is the founder and CEO of COLOURlovers.com and he wants the whole world to find color enlightenment. He built COLOURlovers after an uninspired class on color theory left him searching for an online community to explore color and share creative ideas. He never found it. So he built it. COLOURlovers now reaches more than one million creative individuals each month and has been recognized as an award-winning design resource and community. Darius is an Internet entrepreneur, writer, web designer/coder and former student of fashion design. He's a creative and social media consultant and former community organizer for Microsoft's Photosynth software. He's also the co-founder of the disaster-relief nonprofit All Hands Volunteers (http://hands.org) and has spent more than a year living in disaster zones around the world.
- Author(s)Darius A. Monsef
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication29/07/2011
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHow Books
- Content Note3,000 colour illustrations
- Weight1216 g
- Width284 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and DVD
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.