All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery digital photographer or graphic designer kws that color management is essential, but many still don't calibrate their computer monitors or understand how color works in different color spaces. This video will help beginning and intermediate Photoshop, Bridge, InDesign, and Illustrator users to understand the basics of color management, how set up their monitors and create consistent color in their workflow. Highlights of the video and reference guide include: * Calibrating your monitor and digital SLR camera * Tackling color profile detective work in Photoshop and InDesign * Assigning, converting, and embedding profiles * Managing color output for print and the Web * Integrating raw files and Lightroom into your workflow * Handling color conversions between video-editing software System Requirements Mac OS X 10.6, Microsoft Windows XP, or higher GHz processor or higher 2 GB RAM or higher 1 GB Free HD Space (does t include lesson files) Please te that this DVD can be viewed only on a computer. It will t work in DVD-Video player software or a DVD set-top player.
- Author BiographyConrad Chavez has provided education, training, and support for digital-media applications for over 18 years. He has contributed to user guides for print, Web, and digital video products at Aldus Corporation and Adobe Systems Inc. Conrad is the author of several titles in the Classrom in a Book and Real World series. He is also a fine-art photographer and lives in Seattle. Visit his Web site at: www.conradchavez.com.
- Author(s)Conrad Chavez
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication26/09/2014
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Weight66 g
- Width138 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.