Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionColour has always been emphasised and highly valued in brand design because of its significant role in visual effects, psychological impact, brand character, and other properties of branding. Color Matters - Branding & Identity is a vibrant exploration of the subject of colour in branding, with more than 100 works including corporate promotions, events, meetings, individual projects and more. The works featured in this book express the dynamic possibilities of visual language through the careful application of colour, and illustrates how it can be used in various ways.
- PublisherGingko Press, Inc
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationCorte Madera
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGingko Press, Inc
- Content Note1
- Weight1486 g
- Width222 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.