Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionArtists working with acrylics, watercolors, and oil paints will want to keep this book handy as a helpful quick-reference guide. It presents detailed color-mixing charts, and because color mixing in each medium produces different results, acrylics, watercolors, and oils are each given their own separate group of charts. Starting with 25 widely used artist's pigments--including Windsor lemon, cobalt blue, cadmium yellow, and others--the charts show gradations of colors and color combinations that produce more than 2,000 hues and shades. The book's spiral binding keeps pages lying flat for easy reference while artists work on their paintings.
- Author(s)John Barber
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width168 mm
- Height187 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.