All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionIn the latest addition to the Color Mixing Recipes family of books, artist William F. Powell provides instruction on color mixing as it relates to landscape painting in oil and acrylic. Following the format of the other books in the series, Color Mixing Recipes for Landscapes offers a robust index of landscape subjects that correspond to the featured color mixing swatches. This useful book also discusses how color is influenced by the time of day, the angle of the sun, and changing seasons, making it a must- have in every oil and acrylic artist's reference library.
- Author BiographyWilliam F. Powell studied at the Art Student's Career School in New York and the Louvre Free School of Art in Paris, France. His work has been represented in major galleries and reproduced in the form of illustrations, prints, and limited edition collector's plates. He has been professionally involved in fine art, commercial art, and illustration for more than 45 years. He holds awards for the technical side of his art, which has been used in major space and environmental programs.
- Author(s)William F. Powell
- PublisherWalter Foster Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLaguna Hills, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Publishing
- Content Note450 colour illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width156 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.