About this product
- DescriptionIn this title, award-winning artist Malka Dubrawksy presents a bold, modern take on dyeing, geared especially to quilters and fibre artists. She's whipped up a variety of easy patterning techniques - including resist, discharge and over dyeing - for creating one-of-a-kind fabrics, as well as more than a dozen simple projects that use the vibrant cloth. How-to photos accompany the text, which focuses on sources of inspiration, tools and materials, dyeing recipes and the surface design techniques themselves. Stunning images from the author's sketchbook and photos of her workspace provide quilters with additional motivation.
- Author BiographyMalka Dubrawsky is an award-winning fibre artist who hand dyes her own fabric and makes quilts and other accessories. Her work has been featured in quilt exhibitions and galleries, and has been included in Art Quilts: A Celebration 9781579907112; the Fiberarts Design Book Seven 9781579905217; and several magazines.
- Author(s)Malka Dubrawsky
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/01/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout, includes photographs
- Weight544 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.37New
- AU $21.29New
- AU $24.95New
- AU $20.04New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.91New
- AU $11.60Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.80New
- AU $32.15New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $21.29
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.81
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.51
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.80
- AU $20.19Trending at AU $25.16
- AU $57.72Trending at AU $62.56
- AU $77.29Trending at AU $94.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.