All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionFind your center, take a deep breath, and let the color flow. Lose yourself in the meditative process of tinting and shading the graceful designs on each of these 50 postcards, then share the joy by sending your inspired creations to family and friends. It's easy to be a messenger of serenity and peace with Color Yourself Zen Postcards.
- Author BiographyBased in Paris, France, Lisa Magano is a young and talented illustrator who is very interested in drawings and patterns. All of her drawings are first hand drawn. Her Messages a colorier series was launched in France in May 2014 and has become a huge success both in France and internationally (over 400,000 copies sold in France, rights sold in 10 languages). She is also very interested in fashion.
- Author(s)Lisa Magano
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCanterbury Classics
- Weight318 g
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.