All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionA theory book that is artistic in design. Colors are assigned to different intervals; the student colors the intervals and creates an interesting geometric design. Intervals are presented in a logical progression and are thoroughly reinforced. Musicians of all ages will enjoy this fun way to learn intervals.
- Author(s)Sharon Kaplan
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/1989
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleColor by Note
- Series Part/Volume NumberBK 1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date07/01/2016
- Weight113 g
- Width218 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.