All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe contents of Colorectal Cancer: Methods and Protocols aim to instruct investigators in all the key genetic, cellular, and molecular biological methods of analyzing colorectal tumors. The focused techniques and assays are described in sufficient detail to allow researchers to start an experiment on colon tumors and proceed from beginning to end as if the expert in the field who has performed these studies were guiding them at the bench. Of te, most of the chapters in this volume are written by those scientists who p- neered these methods and assays in their respective fields. The chapters in Colorectal Cancer: Methods and Protocols describe state of the art methods to analyze colorectal tumors, ranging from gross mic- dissection of specimens to specific molecular analyses. Included are coverages of mutational assays, instability testing, immuhistochemical assays, chro- somal studies, and gene expression analyses. The goal of our volume is to facilitate the performance of colorectal tumor biological experiments by investigators at various levels of training-from graduate students and postdoctoral fellows to principal investigators who desire to advance our understanding of colon cancer development.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication13/10/2000
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 50
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight628 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited bySteven M. Powell
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.