All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionColorectal Surgery: Living Pathology in the Operating Room is two books in one. First, it is an atlas in the classic definition: each chapter is a two-page spread discussing one case. Functionally, each chapter is a case study with both the surgical and pathological perspectives beautifully rendered and fully explained. Visually, every chapter presents the reader with operative and/or diagstic photos, and anatomic line drawings by the author. The text, more extensive than in many atlases, provides a concise yet complete operative record: patient history/work up, anatomic amalies, the procedure itself, pathologic findings, and follow up. Key teaching points emphasize the most important and unique aspects of every case. Residents, fellows, and even seasoned practitioners will gain valuable diagstic and therapeutic insights from this material. The case study presentation provides an excellent review tool for the American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery exam.
- Author(s)Mark Killingback
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/12/2008
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note262 black & white illustrations, 68 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight798 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2006. 2nd printing 2008
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.