All listings for this product
About this product
- Description65 projects to stitch your way to a more colorful home. With inspiration and encouragement from designer and colorist Kristin Nicholas, would-be and experienced stitchers alike will find dozens of embroidery projects that add exuberance to every room in the house.
- Author BiographyKRISTIN NICHOLAS is the author of eight books on knitting and embroidery. A colorist at heart, she brings her love of bold and beautiful color combinations to her knitting, embroidery, crocheting, needlework, sewing, crafting, gardening, interior decoration, photography, painting, and pottery. For sixteen years, Kristin was the creative director of Classic Elite Yarns, where she honed her skills of developing product lines, graphic design, and sales and marketing. Vogue Knitting crowned her a Master Knitter of the '90s. Since 2001, she has been working as an author, book illustrator, and product designer. In addition, Kristin has been a contributing designer to many other knitting books. Kristin lives on Leyden Glen Farm, a working sheep farm in western Massachusetts, with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)Kristin Nicholas
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShambhala Publications Inc
- Content Note4-colour photos throughout
- Weight499 g
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.