All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Benefits and uses of an Activity Book for Children Children are by nature inquisitive and want to learn. A natural way that a child learns and matures is by a variety of experiences that involve both physical and mental actions. An activity book designed for children will help to stimulate the mind and emotions of a child. Learning how things interact by working through the activities encourages the child to think. It also allows them to experience the causal relationship between actions and results. Simple and repetitive tasks will condition the young mind to reason through problems to find a solution. The physical aspect of an activity book helps to encourage manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination. Once they complete a task the pride and pleasure will be evident all over their face.
- Author(s)Speedy Publishing LLC
- PublisherSpeedy Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication12/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpeedy Publishing LLC
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.