All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the authors of Coloring for Grown-Ups a new adult activity book that will help even the most cynical celebrator make it through the holiday season in good cheerAs we age, going home for the holidays can start to feel more melancholy than holly-jolly. But don t hang yourself with tinsel just yet. The authors of the New York Times Holiday Gift Guide recommended Coloring for Grown-Ups are back to rescue disenchanted twentysomethings from the quality time seeking clutches of their caring families. From Thanksgiving to Christmas to Valentine s Day, readers of this book will learn how to cope with any holiday-related stresses the same way they did as kids with mindless coloring. With more than fifty challenging, adult-friendly activities, Coloring for Grown-Ups Holiday Fun Book is the perfect stocking stuffer.
- Author BiographyRyan Hunter and Taige Jenson both live in New York City.
- Author(s)Ryan Hunter,Taige Jensen
- PublisherPlume Books
- Date of Publication24/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlume Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width213 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.