All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSoar to new heights with this collection of beautiful birds to color by artist Emma Segal. The vibrant nature of our feathered friends is a natural inspiration for coloring with pencils or markers. Learn how to use cool and warm colors to make these avians glide off the page when you put on the 3-D glasses included with the book. You'll spend hours of relaxing time choosing palettes and filling spaces to create magnificent pieces of art.
- Author BiographyEmma Segal was born in the Canadian Maritimes, in rural Nova Scotia. Her childhood was split between the woods, lakes, and ocean beaches of Nova Scotia, and a small town in southern Ontario. Her father was a gifted calligrapher, artist, and potter; her wonderfully talented stepmother is a painter and ran a pottery studio with him for three decades. Her mother is also a wonderful painter recognized in galleries across Canada. They were all part of the many influences that led Emma to work in art, along with many happy childhood years playing in the woods and traveling the world as an adult. Initially, Emma went to school for International Relations, but eventually switched to art school for graphic design. Over the years as a designer, she has also worked on an ever-growing amount of illustration. Emma currently lives and works in Vancouver.
- Author(s)Emma Segal
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication27/10/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCanterbury Classics
- Weight386 g
- Width206 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.