All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith iconic shapes and patterns, Kiely presents basic concepts fashionably and accessibly. Each spread features a color or number illustrated by a famous Kiely pattern. Simple eugh for toddlers yet sophisticated eugh for fashionistas, these books are ideal for mothers and babies. Full color.
- Author BiographyOrla Kiely is an Irish-born, world-famous fashion designer based in London. Her designs have appeared in such diverse locations as Marks & Spencer, the Museum of Modern Art, and Target. She now owns her own company, which features handbags, clothing, home furnishings, and personal accessories graced with the whimsical colors and patterns for which she is known.
- Author(s)Orla Kiely
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication07/02/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width163 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Illustrator(s)Orla Kiely
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.