All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe magic of mixing colors, in a joyous story by a master colorist Zena's world lacks color, so she sets out to find some. On her walk, she first finds one primary color, then ather. But red, blue, and yellow aren't eugh Zena wants more colors! Out pops an orange lion, a green frog, and a purple dragon, a combination of the colors she has seen. Zena and her friends then do some color mixing themselves, creating more colors and a bright painting using them all. Vibrant illustrations and simple text make Monica Wellington s latest a perfect pick for budding young artists and for fans of classics such as The Color Kittens and Mouse Paint.
- Author BiographyMonica Wellington was born in London and lived in Switzerland and Germany as a child. She now lives in New York City, where she teaches at the School of Visual Arts.
- Author(s)Monica Wellington
- PublisherDial Books
- Date of Publication11/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDial Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width213 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.