Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionColors of the Keweenaw is a short photographic trip through one of the most beautiful lands you can find - the Keweenaw Peninsula of Michigan. This book doubles as a journal for your ideas, thoughts, and dreams.
- Author BiographyRichard Buchko is a writer of history, biography, humor, business, fiction, and much more. He currently lives at the top of Braockway Mountain, in a pine tree, covered with leaves for warmth, eating berries and wild apples while writing his books on a solar powered laptop.
- Author(s)Richard Buchko
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.