All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionIn fashion the right colors - and the right combinations - can make the difference between pretty and pretty spectacular! But what makes a winning color combination? Whether you kw instinctively or need a little help, Colorwork Knitting gives you the tools you need to explore your love of color and takes the fear out of multicolor knitting.
- Author BiographySarah E. White is the knitting guide for About.com and the knitting editor for CraftGossip.com. She is the author of Quick & Easy Baby Knits (978-0-8117-1146-3), and lives in Arkansas.
- Author(s)Sarah E. White
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication29/04/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Notecolour throughout
- Weight340 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.