All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor over one hundred years International Critical Commentaries have had a special place among works on the Bible. They bring together all the relevant aids to exegesis - linguistic, textual, archaeological, historical, literary, and theological - to help the reader understand the meaning of the books of the Old and New Testaments.The new commentaries continue this tradition. All new evidence w available is incorporated and new methods of study are applied. The authors are of the highest international standing.No attempt has been made to secure a uniform theological or critical approach to the biblical text: contributors have been invited for their scholarly distinction, t for their adherence to any one school of thought.
- Author BiographyThe late Robert McL. Wilson was Emeritus Professor of Biblical Studies, University of St Andrews,UK.
- Author(s)Robert McLachlan Wilson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleInternational Critical Commentary
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Weight531 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.69Trending at AU $21.31
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $21.50Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $78.42Trending at AU $90.91
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $21.41Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $43.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.