All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAngela Lord invites readers to develop their own colour insights with materials and techniques, exploring colours, painting rainbows, colour clashes, complementary colours, after-images, painting the colour circle and complementary colours, enhancing colours, a new colour circle, the interplay of light and dark, sunrise and sunset, colour dynamics and composition, an overview of colour through history, watercolour painting and the Steiner Waldorf curriculum, resources, glossary and references.
- Author BiographyAngela Lord is a painter, interior colour designer, muralist, painting teacher and art therapist. She has taught in state and Steiner schools, and in adult education. She studied with Greard Wagner at Dornach, Switzerland, and has exhibited in New Zealan, Britain and Switzerland.
- Author(s)Angela Lord
- PublisherHawthorn Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleArt & Science
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHawthorn Press Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations throughout
- Weight680 g
- Width260 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.87Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.