All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionColour Theory at its Simplest is a comprehensive and very easy-to-use text book, packed with full colour illustrations and diagrams. Each page is simple and open, allowing the reader to quickly understand and move forward without feeling overwhelmed. Though simply laid out, this book covers virtually all aspects of colour theory, and includes a section on Definitions as well as an Index at the back. The ten chapters cover primaries, secondaries, complementaries, blacks, values, darkening colours, lightening colours, transparent and opaque colours, temperature, shadows, colour schemes, what colours to buy, and student vs professional paints. Included throughout the book are How to do it explanations and illustrations. This book has been a great help to art and design students of all levels. It is used by artists and art instructors in many countries.
- Author BiographyAlexis Celona was born in Vancouver, BC. After several years in Europe she returned to Canada to become an artist, instructor, and Arts Administrator. She taught art and painting for eighteen years.
- Author(s)Mrs Alexis Caverhill Celona
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.